Official Dinner Thread Friday February 2nd©

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Better late than never.

Shrimp Pad Thai

Photo - 1.jpeg

I made a truly wonderful kit meal last night. Turkish Kebab-Style Chicken & Lemon Dill Pita. This will be repeated. Easy and very tasty. The salad recipe could easily be changed. Hearts of Romaine instead of Spinach. For the tomatoes, feta could be used...or cucumbers, chick peas, boiled eggs or a combination of them. Anyway, yummy stuff! Here's a LINK TO THE RECIPE CARD.

IMG_7901.jpg

I made a big stir fry with the bean sprouts I sprouted (took almost a week). It turned out kind of like a chop suey (like we had when I was a kid). We liked it.
beansprouts-001.jpg
Do you have tips on sprouting? Do you have a thread on that or maybe would like to start one?

We ordered Indian food: lamb rogan josh, chicken biryani, roti, and some veggies and salad. Instead of the veggies and salad, we got a big container of white basmati rice. We did get refunded. We had loads of rice in the biryani. It was very tasty. We had leftovers.wee

I forgot to mention, we had dessert. We made a fruit salad of banana, orange, apple, pear, raisins, and Cointreau. We had it with whipped cream sweetened with a bit of sugar.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom