Need diabetic meal log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am being preped for an insulin pump. So I need to know how my body reacts to carbs intake. I have been keeping my meal journal in note books. Is there any place around that has a nice formated sheet that I can download.

I have a tendency to be sloppy in my record keeping and hand writing.:(

Ask your doctor if they know of anywhere on the web or maybe they have one. I know when my dad got his pump (about 3 years ago), his clinic gave him something. The other place I would check would be the Aspirius web page as they have been the leaders in the area for study groups (for diabetics receiving the pump).

Good luck with your pump! I hope you have the same success my dad has had - a truly life changing experience!

Alix said:
Hey silvercliff, is this what you are looking for? I think it has printable pages.

Kinda/sorta...,I couldn't find one to suit my needs, so I created one in word spreadsheet. It is simple, easy to fill out, covers my needs, good for 1 month worth of entries, and prints great.

If anyone wants it, let me know how to ship the file to you.

Visit American Diabetes Association dot org. It should have everything you ever wanted or needed, and a lot of stuff you never wanted or needed, to know about diabetes.

silvercliff_46 said:
I am being preped for an insulin pump. So I need to know how my body reacts to carbs intake. I have been keeping my meal journal in note books. Is there any place around that has a nice formated sheet that I can download.

I have a tendency to be sloppy in my record keeping and hand writing.:(

:ohmy: !! Are you now saying that you'll have to take insulin shots?!

So sorry to hear that!! I hope everything goes ok. I wish you continued healthiness though. You have my bessings. Stay healthy though and be well.

~Corey123.

Last edited:
Corey123 said:
:ohmy: !! Are you now saying that you'll have to take insulin shots?!

So sorry to hear that!! I hope everything goes ok. I wish you continued healthiness though. You have my bessings. Stay healthy though and be well.

~Corey123.

Yeah I take insulin...,by the gallon, I'm hoping I can find a pump with a 5HP Briggs & Stratton engine on it.:wacko: NOT Really, but yeah I take plenty of insulin and have for years. From what I have heard the pump lets you feel as close to normal as you can be for a diabetic.:rolleyes:

by the way thanks for your concern.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom