Halloween a New challenge (not a contest)...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caseydog

Master Chef
October is upon us, so let's do a new challenge. Halloween Food.

As with my last challenge, there are no rules, other than you enter something Halloween related. It can be a tasty treat, or something made from pumpkin, or anything else that says "Halloween!" to you.

No winners, no losers. Just have fun!!!

CD

2016 Fudge stripe cookies with hershey's kisses. Witches Hats
Those were for the 30 year old at the time.
witcheshats-003.jpg

Careful casey, she might find one hiding somewhere in the cupboard and send that one to you.

I should get around to doing the pumpkin jelly roll cake. Think it was Got Garlic that put me on to that one.
Hey GG - miss you!

No one said the Challenge is for homemade food. It's anything that screams Halloween to you.

LOL well, you could at least post a picture of that atrocity!
Sounds like something you'd find at Honeydukes on High Street in Hogsmeade.
Do you go there often?

I know a High Street in Dumbo, Brooklyn NY but that's all. Hold on for the picture.

Wow, this has stalled out. My feelings are hurt. :cry: Well, not really, but if it will guilt some people into entering, I'll use it.

I am willing to double the prize money for the winner, which means nobody will win double of nothing.

I'll admit that I've neglected this challenge, too. I have to spend a week in Houston during the remaining days of this challenge (pathetic plea for sympathy), but will try to come up with something to enter.

Hey Dragn, you mentioned a jelly roll...

CD

I don't really do anything for Halloween. I hate the flavour of pumpkin, so...

I don't even get kids trick or treating anymore. I used to put on a black blouse and skirt and a pointy black hat to hand out treats.

My only hope for this challenge is that there are some old people with grandchildren that they love enough to make homemade treats for them. Or maybe as JD Vance says, we are a nation of childless cat ladies. But, to be honest, I'd accept cat treats at this point. Of course, to JD Vance, cats are treats in Ohio. I'd make dog treats for my mother's dog, but she's already too fat -- the dog, not my mom.

CD

Back
Top Bottom