Dinner 6/6/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Munky

Honey Badger
Cooking up a small Prime rib.
Garlic mashed potatoes
Green beans with bacon bits
What's on your plate tonight?

defrosted a couple of Italian sausages and a doz. shrimp... thinking of Jambalaya. But not too sure I can get out of this chair.

I'm fixing a crock pot rotisserie chicken with potatoes, and fresh corn. Just pulled a raspberry crisp out of the oven. Trying to use up frozen berries before the new crop gets here.

Pan-Seared Steel Head Trout, Lemon-Garlic Butter,

Baked Sweet Potato,

Steamed green Beans,
Mac 'n Bacon Salad...

Trout, Steelhead.jpg

Taco salads, using extra grilled chix from yesterday. Ice tea. Chocolate ice cream for later during movie intermission>

Homemade pork and shrimp shumai plus pork, cabbage, garlic, ginger potstickers.

Attachments

• 2020-06-06 18.41.59.jpg
    2020-06-06 18.41.59.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 140
The last of my homemade egg fettuccine served with shredded beef ragu.

Attachments

• 5A083AB5-02B7-4165-AA4E-AD2F0FF193A9_1_105_c.jpg
    5A083AB5-02B7-4165-AA4E-AD2F0FF193A9_1_105_c.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 77
I think the neighbors have decided to adopt me...she brought over fried potatoes, broccoli/cauliflower mix and grilled chicken. It was all quite tasty. I did eat the cauliflower, just cause I didn't want to put it in the trash to stink it up.

Have to think about a meal for them.

Medtran, Andy, those suppers look like something I would really enjoy.

I served a salad of leaves (green crisp lettuce, Belgian endive, sorrel, rainbow chard, fresh oregano, and thinly sliced cabbage) and some shaved red onion, with the leftover ranchoid dressing from yesterday. I also served some spaghetti carbonara. We had red wine with that. It was a happy, tasty meal.

I made chicken with mushrooms and preserved lemon, served over buttered noodles that had capers and chives, with zucchini that went from "will you cook already" to "oh crap" in two minutes.

IMG_20200606_221011332.jpg

{{PF}} I'd adopt you too if you lived next door. We spread watermelon wedges to the neighbors today, because who the heck needs a whole watermelon? It made everyone happy and us too.

For dinner tonight we treated ourselves to Hozy's curb side delivery and the meal was just over the top wonderful...I adore a salad that it chopped with such care, you need a spoon to eat it. It was just perfection..

"Gigi" Chopped Salad
Iceberg lettuce, jumbo shrimp, green beans, roasted
peppers, onions, avocado, eggs, Beylik tomatoes and
applewood smoked bacon with Roquefort dressing

We shared :Ahi Tuna Two Ways
Seared tuna slices with wasabi, soy sauce
and pickled ginger

So I did manage to get out of the chair and fix something.

My quick version of Jambalaya - was delish and it made enuf for two more meals. Will just need to add the rice and top with shrimp.

Attachments

• 20200606_180639.jpg
    20200606_180639.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 82

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom