Ahh, it's Monday - the day that starts the week 24.09.16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
Well, it has taken 79 years but think I might have actually started to be learning a bit.
Some frozen spinach ravioli, a cheap can of cream of mushroom soup, some frozen swedish meatballs. With a tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce, a dash or two of Hickory Smoke.
Very tasty, happy tummy.

also threw in some fresh green beans for the last minute with the ravioli, but in actual fact should have pre-cooked them a lot more or used canned (which I don't have anyhow so a moot suggestion)

What did y'all have?

WW tortilla pinwheels w/hummus, peppers, yellow zucchini, pickles, earlier. Then a fresh salad of fennel, apple (thin slices), walnuts, tahini, ac vinegar, honey, crunchy sweet delicious. Peanut butter cinnamon bread.

We'd bought a good size fennel $3 and I thought between that and 2 apples we'd have a different salad that would last a few days. Turns out, though mr bliss had never tried fresh fennel, he loved it. Such a different flavor, great texture.

Sheet pan meal mostly. Onions, fennel and red bell pepper strips roasted until soft and partly caramelized, shrimp tossed in garlic, oil, butter, and a bit of the juice from preserved lemons. Couscous with chicken stock, pine nuts, garlic, a bit of preserved lemon juice, and chopped up preserved lemon.
20240916_182626.jpg

Sheet pan meal mostly. Onions, fennel and red bell pepper strips roasted until soft and partly caramelized, shrimp tossed in garlic, oil, butter, and a bit of the juice from preserved lemons. Couscous with chicken stock, pine nuts, garlic, a bit of preserved lemon juice, and chopped up preserved lemon.
View attachment 70754
That looks really yummy.

My calendar says the same but I'm still relaxing and not thinking about anything. Monday I have to put my brain back in gear. Ergo to me, that's the start of the week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom