2024 Good Friday 3/29/2024 & Easter 3/31/2024 Plans/Menus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got everything set up to smoke my brisket, and plan to make my tater salad tonight, so it can sit in the fridge overnight. The weather is supposed to be a little cloud, but no rain. (y)

A bit off-topic, but I ordered some things from Amazon today, and when I checked out, the delivery date was tomorrow -- Easter Sunday! I hope those employees working tomorrow get paid a lot of extra money... although I rather doubt they will.

CD
Yeah, that sucks, if they don't get paid extra. But, I imagine that it will be mostly people who don't care about celebrating Easter who are making those deliveries.

Easter morning breakfast.
20240331_092556.jpg

The brisket took a lot longer than expected to cook, but turned out great! The potato salad was a good match as a side. Here's a phone picture in bad lighting. The potato salad looks better than this in real life. I've never gotten a good picture of this potato salad. It's just not photogenic -- kinda' like me.

1711936725809.jpeg

CD

Last edited:
The brisket took a lot longer than expected to cook, but turned out great! The potato salad was a good match as a side. Here's a phone picture in bad lighting. The potato salad looks better than this in real life. I've never gotten a good picture of this potato salad. It's just not photogenic -- kinda' like me.

View attachment 68695

CD
Everything looks good to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom