Wooden Smokehouse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm looking forward to the outcome, as I'd like to get into the smoke sausage (try out some of your recipes) and fish world and I like the idea of a home made wooden one, and if it doesn't work well a half moon can be cut in the door and another use found for it. :LOL: :LOL: - You may be too young to get it. :D :D

big dude said:
I'm looking forward to the outcome, as I'd like to get into the smoke sausage (try out some of your recipes) and fish world and I like the idea of a home made wooden one, and if it doesn't work well a half moon can be cut in the door and another use found for it. :LOL: :LOL: - You may be too young to get it. :D :D
Rag gave me a history lesson one time...I get it... :LOL: :LOL:

big dude said:

If you'er Irish, you'll use it for both. :eek:

Rag said:
big dude said:

If you'er Irish, you'll use it for both. :eek:

Dam* - Now why didn't I think of that. The whole worlds into multi tasking these days. :LOL: :LOL:

The wooden smokehouse build is becoming a reality……yesterday I picked up the stuff for the foundation, today I stared to dig the foundation and picked up the lumber for the smokehouse….I’m making sausage tomorrow and the plan is to start building the smokehouse Sunday, it might be done by Monday or Tuesday.
Before the Dig

The Dig

You have to fuel the machine

The Lumber

Man you have them boys working hard :shock:
Dave just use the plastic house in the background for the smokehouse 8)

We started on the smokehouse this morning…..
The floor

Side Wall

Side wall finished

Side Wall UP

The other side

Back Wall

The Other Side Wall

Front of Smokehouse

We ended up building the floor and the four walls today…tomorrow the plan is for the roof, door and maybe the pipes, we are going to use concrete board for the inside of the smokehouse and insulate it as well.

Man that is going to hold alot of sausage! 8)
Lookin' good so far Dave.
Who's the fat guy in the blue shirt? :twisted:

Puff said:
In my mind I'm 21 and skinny....but...the pics don't lie...I might have to go on a ..........di.....et.....I can't even type it....but hey I got this fat eating my own cooking :LOL:

wittdog said:
Puff said:
In my mind I'm 21 and skinny....but...the pics don't lie...I might have to go on a ..........di.....et.....I can't even type it....but hey I got this fat eating my own cooking :LOL:
That's all that matters ;)
I might have put on a lb. or 2 (or 3......ok 10 :shock: ) since I saw ya'. :oops:

Was that Witt with a tool belt on ????? With actual tools in it ??? I gotta believe that was for photo ops' reasons only. :twisted: :twisted:

john pen said:
Was that Witt with a tool belt on ????? With actual tools in it ??? I gotta believe that was for photo ops' reasons only. :twisted: :twisted:
John you know me well :LOL: ;)

john pen said:

I see the other fella is the one with the square in his hand :twisted:
Yeah dog whats in the belt?

Nice yard,

Is that a Mickey dee's next door? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom