What is the best tomato lasagne using dried pasta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suggested making something like that to DH, but he always wants the one above that I've made for his birthday for a couple of decades now. I have learned to make a gallon of sauce, so I can use it for other dishes in the winter, like stuffed shells.

I agree that baked pasta tastes different. It has time to take on flavors and tends to lose liquid rather than gain it, at least on top.

I often give it a broil finish but a bit away from the heat to get the browned cheese and pasta. Still a one pot dish though.
One pot pasta dish is definitely worth having in one's repertoire. Can be very handy.

Also, I never thought of adding a small amount of ready made tomato sauce as a short cut for the seasonings. That's handy in a one pot meal too.

I think it's a great idea. Not only one pot but can be adapted to a 1 or 2 person meal.
That's more than a win win for me! That's an astounding YES, from me. as I hit the golden buzzer!

Thanks guys - this is great, I sometimes yearn for lasagna, but for one in a big pan... ain't gonna happen! But this will for sure.
Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom