Wendy's Orange Dreamsicle Frosty® Review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
3446_medium_US_en.png

Well back to Wendy's for this item.

I paid 2.49 for the small size and it sure was small. A bit too small imo.

This did have the look of an orange cream frozen desert.

I liked the orange flavor here but certainly could have used a bigger pop of orange flavor.

I will give this item a medium sized thumbs up at least.

But did it compare to a creamcicle?
To me it did. I had one yesterday for the first time. Got a small, since I was just trying it out. I really enjoyed it. Creamy and dreamy, in my opinion. As kleenex mentioned, it's not super orangey. But it did indeed taste like the orange creamcicle that I remember as a kid.

To me it did. I had one yesterday for the first time. Got a small, since I was just trying it out. I really enjoyed it. Creamy and dreamy, in my opinion. As kleenex mentioned, it's not super orangey. But it did indeed taste like the orange creamcicle that I remember as a kid.
Linda0818 is right.

Can you give me a picture of the ingredients? I want to check the ingredients with the App. Thank you!

Can you give me a picture of the ingredients? I want to check the ingredients with the App. Thank you!
The ingredients are not listed on the cup they give you. It's not somethjng prepackaged, as you'd know if you had ever purchased a frosty, or any kind of fountain drink, at Wendy's. I'm sure the ingredients are available on the Wendy's website if you care to look.

Last edited:
It's an app I found in the Play Store. I don't have good eyesight and reading the labels is difficult for me. This App works with colors: red, orange, green. So I know immediately which product to avoid. I don't know if I am allowed to say its name. I don't want to violate some rules I don't know about the forum. It is free and has no advertising, though.
You do realize that your app will be populated with a particular view of what is healthy or not healthy. Just thought I'd mention that.
It's an app I found in the Play Store. I don't have good eyesight and reading the labels is difficult for me. This App works with colors: red, orange, green. So I know immediately which product to avoid. I don't know if I am allowed to say its name. I don't want to violate some rules I don't know about the forum. It is free and has no advertising, though.

No worries. You use it in the supermarket I'd imagine and is the ingredient list that the app scans or is it the barcode?

No worries. You use it in the supermarket I'd imagine and is the ingredient list that the app scans or is it the barcode?
No, this App directly scans the labels that contain the ingredients. It's useful because I can scan even products that don't have barcodes. Sure, you can use it at the supermarket, but I mostly use it from home, on my computer monitor, on manufacturers' or supermarkets' websites.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom