Any recipe that is simple, easy, fast, .nutrients etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like my cheesecake recipe:

5 eggs
3 8-oz packages of cream cheese
1 cup sugar
a little vanilla if you must

Blend on low until fairly smooth, pour into pie crust(s). Melt some semi-sweet chocolate and mix in if you want chocolate cheesecake.

325° for 50 minutes until just the center jiggles. Cool completely (or eat it hot if you're like me and can't wait that long), then fridge.

Wait, I guess some people don't consider that healthy.

When it's super hot out and I don't feel like cooking, I just layer a tortilla with shredded cheese, warm in the microwave, and then add chopped tomatoes. Quick, easy, and it tastes good on a hot day. Plus you can add other stuff to it as well.

I love the idea of using frozen veggies to save time – it’s like crafting culinary delights, one recipe at a time! I tried your recipe last night with some frozen stir-fry veggies and it was a hit. I added some kale and used coconut milk for the sauce. The curry paste really brought everything together.
It’s so versatile too; I’m thinking of trying it with a bit of tomato paste next time for a different flavor twist. If you’re looking for more recipe ideas, I recently stumbled upon a site called 'cookscrafter.' They’ve got a bunch of easy recipes that might give you some inspiration. Thanks again for the recipe – it’s definitely going into my regular rotation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom