Commercials you Love Or Hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I really can't stand those whole body deodorant commercials. I really hate the Lume ones.

I can’t open that link. Is this the one?

That diner “Rosie’s Diner” was in the town next to where I grew up. We would watch them filming the commercials.

I loved Nancy Walker as Rosie, the Palmolive lady and the McMillan’s maid.

The ones you see on Fox news for Relief Factor - "It's gone". My cousins that I live with and I look at each other and laugh when he says that.

The animal abuse/rescue commercials are the worst for me to watch.

The commercials that deal with eliminating debt and or income tax forgiveness make my hair stand on end, whatever happened to tightening your belt and paying off your debts.

Having the taxpayers pay your granddaughter to take care of you.

and many more!!!

This is one of my favorite commercials.

I love, love, love the cat herders commercial. Thanks for the memory!

I also do not like the abused animals, starving children, or snake oil commercials that promise to cure everything. On my list of dislikes are the reverse mortgage commercials. However, my all-time hated commercial is this one starring Brenda Vaccaro who sounded like she had inhaled the product.

The animal abuse/rescue commercials are the worst for me to watch.

The commercials that deal with eliminating debt and or income tax forgiveness make my hair stand on end, whatever happened to tightening your belt and paying off your debts.

Having the taxpayers pay your granddaughter to take care of you.

and many more!!!

This is one of my favorite commercials.

My first job out of college was working for EDS. I had an internship there my Senior year, which got me in the door. Great company to work for.

BTW, the next year, they tried to do another commercial with animals that didn't quite make the same splash. ;)

CD

Back
Top Bottom