You can find it here ......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, everyone. This will be a really handy place to look up links to some of your favorite resources. MsM....good idea.

Last edited:
I just ordered Maple syrup Powdered and Blackstrap Molasses Powdered from Amazon. I am planning on using for BBQ rub and baked beans. I hope it's good. :LOL: :chef:

Also Burgundy wine powder. I was think of using it in salad dressing to start.

Anyone have other suggestions for using my new acquisitions?

I also spied butter powder on Amazon. I am thinking maybe mixing butter powder, sriracha powder, vinegar powder and blue cheese powder together for a buffalo seasoning for popcorn, chips, fries etc.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find Carmel powder? I want to add it to my cup of coffee.

No one has a link or a lead where I can purchase powdered caramel? I looked on Amazon but the reviews weren't to good.

if you find nothing for caramel I would go with brown sugar in a pinch...........

I wanted to make a homemade version of dry caramel coffee creamer for my daughter to take to work for her coffee. I found powdered heavy cream but caramel powder is proving difficult. Maybe I'll switch to dry coconut coffee creamer. I found powdered coconut with good reviews.

Last edited:
My favorite store to buy whole coffee beans and loose tea shut down. :(

Does anyone have a link to a site with a wide variety where I can buy these?

We've been getting our whole coffee beans from Dean's Beans for about a half-dozen years. Haven't disappointed us yet. The have a very noble business ethic, too, working with the farmers in the coffee growing regions. And when I say "working", Dean goes down to the village and helps the villagers set up fresh water sources, or medical clinics, or schools. Good man.

They have a pretty quick turn-around on your order, too. They batch-roast each variety of bean every day, roasting only what will fill orders (and any retail) for that day's shipment. I usually order in the wee hours of Monday mornings. In spite of apologizing ahead for "delayed shipments", my 10# box (free shipping with 10#, which amounts to buy 9-get one free) showed up on my porch on Wednesday, our normal two-day turn around. Almost still warm from the roaster! :LOL:

Thank you for the links.

I forgot to say we like flavored whole beans. Also loose teas. I really like rosehip and hibiscus loose teas.

Thank you for the links.

I forgot to say we like flavored whole beans. Also loose teas. I really like rosehip and hibiscus loose teas.

I think that rosehip and hibiscus tea makes a fabulous, cool drink. I usually have some in the fridge all summer. Thanks for the reminder. I like it with nothing added, not even sugar or honey. If you put enough honey, you can convince most kids that it's red Koolaid. I find that useful for kids who don't want anything that's "good for them". :LOL:

msm, my go-to for teas has been Harney and Sons for years. I got to meet the wonderful John Harney when I made a spontaneous stop at a little shop with a "Tea" sign out front while driving from OH to MA along Route 44. Even though the shop has now moved to Millerton, NY and John Harney is gone, the tea is still outstanding.

msm, my go-to for teas has been Harney and Sons for years. I got to meet the wonderful John Harney when I made a spontaneous stop at a little shop with a "Tea" sign out front while driving from OH to MA along Route 44. Even though the shop has now moved to Millerton, NY and John Harney is gone, the tea is still outstanding.

It is excellent tea, I got it on CG's advice! Love the stuff and the selection.

Back
Top Bottom