Why is it so hard to find Coke with Lime?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MostlyWater

Sous Chef
Sometimes I see it sold but not always. I've run out and it's my favorite drink. I don't want to pay $2 per can on Amazon or ebay.

Anyone? Thanks.

Oh, good Heavens!!! No, I didn't think of that. I'm so embarrassed - thank you !!!!

Oh, good Heavens!!! No, I didn't think of that. I'm so embarrassed - thank you !!!!
Don't be. I discovered this while out with a more serious foodie than me. He ordered a coke with fresh lemon and I thought... what!? I then gave it a try and it was amazing.

Lemon is nice but it's just as easy to use a wedge of fresh lime for your Coke. Try a Vanilla Cream Coke sometime.. a bit of Vanilla extract with a splash of cream. Chocolate Cream Coke is good too with cream and chocolate syrup. Those flavored Coke's were the thing when I was a Teen a zillion years ago.

Lemon is nice but it's just as easy to use a wedge of fresh lime for your Coke. Try a Vanilla Cream Coke sometime.. a bit of Vanilla extract with a splash of cream. Chocolate Cream Coke is good too with cream and chocolate syrup. Those flavored Coke's were the thing when I was a Teen a zillion years ago.
I like Diet chocolate fudge soda with half & half added.

This is one way to enjoy a cola beverage with lime.

Lime Cola

12 ounces of your favorite cola beverage
1 whole lime, cut into quarters (See *Note)
ice cubes (or) crushed ice

Fill a tall beverage glass with ice cubes, or crushed ice.

Squeeze juice from three of the lime quarters, over ice in glass.

Place the fourth quarter of lime in glass, lodging it in the ice.

Pour cola over the ice, and serve.

Yields: 1 serving

*Note: When making this drink, I only use half a lime (2 quarters) per each can of cola, and saved the last 2 quarters of lime to make another drink for later.

Domestic Goddess's Recipe Box: Lime Cola

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom