Where do you keep your air fryer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine is a "4-in-1"...Air Fryer, Convection Bake Oven, Flash Broiler & Inverter Microwave oven. I got it when my last Microwave took decided to act up. So, it lives UNDER the spot where the last microwave sat. It is a tad larger than that one, so doesn't fit the built-in spot. That's okay, I put the bread machine up there, so that isn't far from mind either. We use the 4-in-1 on a daily basis. I love air fryer (Combo 2) "baked" potatoes! Better than oven baked, in my opinion. Oh, and you can't get a better grilled cheese sandwich! Sure, there are other ways to do these things, but with the 4-in-1, I actually prefer them done with it!

hi. Got my first Ninja dual today. I was hoping to free up space by binning my chip pan oil fryer. Should I bin this?

Never bin until you are positively sure the Ninja will completely replace it - happily!

Nothing worse than throwing out the old before thoroughly testing the new. Won't have anything to fall back on should it not work out.

At least - that's MY philosophy. :rolleyes: hmm... :unsure: go ahead, ask me how I know... :blush:

ohhhh, sorry - wasn't referring to an Air Fryer specifically!

I actually don't have an Air Fryer - but I do use my toaster oven to do a lot of the things that an Air Fryer does.

It is just I have thrown out old things when I got something new, then a week later I discovered I disliked the new intensely and wanted to get rid of it. The old one was now gone so had to stick with the disliked new.

Those are the reasons I don't like them. No room to store it and I don't need to learn another way to cook the same foods.
I thought the same thing until we got an air fryer. I was against the whole thing from the beginning. Let me tell you........you can cook practically anything in an air fryer and the taste is amazing. Shorter times and easy cleanup. Don't count it out!

If my toaster oven ever conks out, I will probably replace it with a toaster oven style air fryer. My deLonghi toaster oven was a Yule present in 1995. It has convection and it has a dehydrate function. I would miss both of those features in a regular toaster oven, but an air fryer can do those things.

Ditto to taxy's post!
My toaster oven is an Oster and probably going on 8 or 9 years. I fully expect it to last quite a bit longer. When it does 'bite the dust' I will get replace it with an oven style air fryer. Perhaps by that time they will have even more amazing gadgets to work with it. Like 'Flash Freeze'? :whistling

Back
Top Bottom