What's your weather right now? 2022

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So far, gorgeous day today. Supposed to get warmer, and more humid later, and tomorrow, but not the "oppressive" type, and originally it was forecast to get to 90° on Thursday - first partial day of fall - but now it's supposed to stay in the 70s. Yesterday was the first day in 6 I had to turn the AC on, but that was late, and not for long.

Beautiful day here today, too. 27 celcius (80.6 F), light breeze, sunny, perfect! September's nearly always a perfect month in southwestern BC.

It was miserable here again today - "raw" was a word I kept hearing used to describe it! It was up to 2.34" here on my rain gauge, just as it's getting ready to go to midnight. So that's 3.32" total, and it's still coming down the next two days. And it's down to 50°, which isn't good, and not getting out of the 50s for a couple of days.

Apparently we have the remnants of Ian mixing with a nor'easter that's creating lots of wind and rain, which is causing flooding in some areas. Local school systems and some city offices are closed. Unfortunately, my dentist's office is still open and I'm sitting here waiting for my appointment to begin.

Still dry
Still 40 plus oC and this will go on for a while
Rain expected around mid November

Sunny with little to no breeze. No rain in the forecast until a week from now. Our drought is now considered "severe" and for once, I agree with the weather forecasters!
It's lovely having the windows open with temperatures in the high 50's and low 60's, but the sound of rain on the windows would be most welcome.

Another miserable day here at noon, with temp only up to 50°, at 3 pm only 51°, and .68" more rain - up to 4.62", so far in my yard, in these several days, with more to come.

It is still raining some today, but it slowed down greatly, compared to the last 4 days. It has just gotten over 5" (including early this morning), so we are "officially" out of the drought, at least in my area (we were in a 4"+ deficit, before this). It is supposed to get to 61°, which is still 10° below average, but the next two days are supposed to be 75°, and no rain the next 6 days. I'll have to let it dry out some, then get the bed ready for the garlic!

Temperatures have moderated a lot. It is comfortable now. But, still no rain. We really need rain.

CD

We will finally get a rain free day, and maybe up to 75° today. And sun - my eyes are not used to that! Still too wet to do much outside - maybe tomorrow...

Winter has arrived, at least the Dallas version of winter. Right now, it is clear and 37F.

CD

Here, in Southern Quebec, we are expecting our first snow, with accumulation, of the season to start early this morning, around 04h00. It's currently 0°C (32°F) and feels like -6°C (21°F). We got the outside water turned off yesterday and I also harvested the last of the chives yesterday. Today, we put a cover on the gas grill. DH also put a new light bulb in the outside light, since that would be a pain in the patooty once there is snow accumulation.

It's probably the same weather system that brought snow to @Cooking Goddess.

For our area, cold as a witch's tit. Gonna be this way for at least 10 days, along with some light winds. Fortunately no precip but the humidity is ugly-fugly. Um, some sunshine off and on. Daytime temps to be in the 30s and the sleepytime ones to reach 20 or lower. Very unusual for our region.

Brass monkey is inside and our pets are warm and comfy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom