What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched Act of Valor, which was a true story about our wonderful Navy Seals. It was a little lengthy but well worth the time. AMAZING! Make sure you have plenty of tissues because you'll need them...and I don't mean just women. It was trashed by the critics, but the viewers gave it a huge thumbs up! Gave me a whole appreciation to what these folks do.

On this Memorial Day.......thank you!!

Just watched another When Calls the Heart episode with dinner. So heartwarming! Elizabeth is such a sweetie! Not exactly a movie but close enough lol!

We watched Nicholas Cage's movie The Old Way, I liked the movie a lot. Although I do like westerns, I really liked this movie for the girl who plays Cage's daughter, Brooke. The actress is Ryan Kiera Armstrong, and I have seen her in another show, but she absolutely nailed her role and is just fantastic. The movie can be a bit dark in places, but there is humor throughout.

Gal pal and I were discussing hunky actors - I said how much I liked Jason Statham - saying he could park his slippers next to my bed anytime ....

until she said "OMG - he looks and reminds me so much of your son! "

Well, didn't that kill it for me! Ewwwww!

The D&D honor among thieves. Cgi felt a little unfinished but was an entertaining if largely predictable romp.

Man called Otto. Too sentimental and white savior motif for me. Just a milder Gran Torino.

We watched the new Book Club movie with Fonda, Keeton, Bergen, Steenbergen. Very disappointing!!!

All great actresses, but the movie fell flat. All of the best lines were in the trailers, so the actual film offered nothing new that I hadn't seen.

That's what I hate about trailers, you watch it and there's nothing left for the movie itself.

But my gal pal went to see it and loved itl

We watched Shazam! Fury of the Gods. It was entertaining and silly, about the same as the first one...so, if you liked the first one, you should like this one.
We watched this as well. Fun times.

We also watched Avatar: The Way of Water. It was awesome to see but it was on ok movie.

We just watched a DVD of Antman & the Wasp - Quantumania. If you liked the earlier Antman movies, this one will not disappoint you. Lots of action, creepy critters and fabulous visuals.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse. I never made time when it came out. It was on late Saturday night without much competition so I took it in.

It was quite good, one of the better Spider-Man movies (of which there are now 10!).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom