What's for dinner Monday, January 2, 2023?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight for supper we had store bought breaded haddock and store bought hash brown potato patties. The patties were pretty good, but we prefer oven fries for our fish and chips. They are fine as an emergency substitute. They would be really good with breakfast. I also made a salad (Sorrel, rainbow chard, Boston lettuce, shaved red onion, and thinly sliced white carrot) and some remoulade. That really hit the spot. :yum:

Attachments

• Breaded haddock, hash brown patties, remoulade, and a salad, the table small.jpg
    Breaded haddock, hash brown patties, remoulade, and a salad, the table small.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Breaded haddock, hash brown patties, remoulade, and a salad small.jpg
    Breaded haddock, hash brown patties, remoulade, and a salad small.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 2
I had tamale for dinner this Monday, the recipe of which I've found recently on youtube. To be honest, I tried tamale in ordinary cafes, but that recipe is just super! I gave it to my children to try, they were just delighted, because I usually try to give them healthy food without frills. So I want to say that tamale is really something that is needed to be tried because of its interesting flavour and, perhaps, it's really easy to cook in an ordinary kitchen with ingredients that you exactly have.

Back
Top Bottom