What Will Make Your Sunday Super?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We will be enjoying the game this afternoon. We are not hardcore fans more of the "bandwagon" variety we watch the playoff games depending on who is playing and usually watch Super Bowl at home alone(DH likes to yell at the TV in the privacy of his own living room) lol! We will be enjoying wings, bacon wrapped sausage stuffed jalapeños, (they were a big hit with DH last year). Spinach dip in sour dough bread and nachos. I know it sounds like a lot of food, but I am only doing a small quantity of each. I think we need some raw veggies too. Beer and/or other adult beverages or as I like to say "wobbly pop". I guess you probably all know who I will be rooting for! But just in case....Go Hawks!

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

HOLY SH! (sea hawks) whatta play right before halftime! i guess i'll stay for the rest of the game now, now that i have a team to root for. go sea hawks!
munching on pork filled dumplings w/dipping sauce....

I'm only watching for the commercials...you don't want to know what I had to say about Budweiser...

HOLY SH! (sea hawks) whatta play right before halftime! i guess i'll stay for the rest of the game now, now that i have a team to root for. go sea hawks!
munching on pork filled dumplings w/dipping sauce....

Sorry! :( But it was one hell of a game right up to the very end. What a nail biter! :innocent:

But on a good note, The Pirate made me a delicious steak dinner with broccoli and a baked potato. A Clementine for dessert. :angel:

Went to bed early and now I woke up way too early for the rest of our world. We are going to a boy scout's pancake breakfast, friend's young-un personally invited us and sent us a reminder.

Plans changed for the super bowl. We are going to a friend's to watch the game. I am bringing Cheryl J's Black Bean Corn Salad as a salsa or dip and DxW is bringing devilled eggs. And we will be having make your own pizzas. I hope the game is a thriller.

Just saw this, I hope you and your guests liked it, Whisk. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom