What is your opinion on this quote from THE SCHOOL OF LIFE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SEEING-TO-BELIEVE

Head Chef
i think it is interesting.

in general i don't think that the school of life always smart but i read some of what they say and find it insightful to a high degree many times.

Attachments

• Screenshot-20220909-090455-The-School-of-Life-1.jpg
    Screenshot-20220909-090455-The-School-of-Life-1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 24
I agree with Andy. People who hurt others - especially those who do it deliberately and repeatedly - often feel satisfaction, because they got what they wanted. Some people just suck.

I'm sure Andy will speak for himself, but I believe he really meant 'pretty'. Think about it.

It would be nice if the quote were true, but it's doubtful. I agree with Andy and GG.

I DID mean pretty and that's what said. Am I missing something?

I thought it was a typo. I thought you meant it was petty to think that they would be mean about it.

I think there are people who hurt other people intentionally. In that case, I agree with you Andy.

I also know that very often when someone hurts someone else, it was unintentional. In that case, I believe that most people apologize and get on with their lives, if they even know that they hurt the person. I also think that some of them will skip the apology and react in the way mentioned in the saying. Or, they might skip the apology and just not want to see the other person because of embarrassment. Situations vary and so do people.

Back
Top Bottom