What is your kit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, I found the bare, used frame on eBay about a dozen years ago. It's a 20 year old Dean titanium and I built the bike up from new and spare parts. This bike is only used for bikepacking now.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Thanks, I found the bare, used frame on eBay about a dozen years ago. It's a 20 year old Dean titanium and I built the bike up from new and spare parts. This bike is only used for bikepacking now.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

I have a beat up Sterling (remember that bike company? No one does you won't be alone) frame with updated shifters and brakes. Good urban bike as it is theft resistant, looks like shite. Pretty stiff frame, it came from a time when 'mountain bikes' were in the ur stages, I used it as a mountain bike for years. I hate it sometimes because it is heavy, but it is 25 years old and still working. so there is that. It was a hybrid to begin with, and I feign to imagine what I've put that frame through. Keeps coming up well.

Cheers,

TBS

Quick reminder,
Check at the county lines for burn bans or with the park you are staying at before making a fire.
Astronomers, McDonald Observatory in the Davis Mountains is open to the public on Tuesdays.

Our kit is a small pop up camper.

Back
Top Bottom