What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hear his pain Ginny. Collecting horses from the paddock one day and they were going nuts, milling around me but not standing still long enough to grab a halter. Suddenly realized the bees were around their legs. I shooed them away and took off myself.

20 minutes later all was calm. Thankfully, never happened again as that was a well used paddock gate.

They don't usually stay around where they've been disturbed before.

Last edited:
Nice legs, K-Girl! :cool:

I am bemoaning the fact that the baseball season is running out of games. It's game #149 tonight, only 13 regular season games to go. Now, when this season started, I didn't expect much from my team because they are "rebuilding" and letting the kids play - to the tune of 16 players making their major league debuts this year. SIXTEEN! The team is the youngest in MLB, and younger than any of the Triple-A teams! Well, if the post-season started tomorrow, the Cleveland Kinderguadians would be hosting Seattle's Mariners in the first round of the playoffs. Un.Be.Lievable.

Well hello everyone :)
I've made it to my destinations new chapter. Had a few kinks that needed to be worked out along the way.
"Kinky can be fun:".. Take that comment as you will..No matter how it works out in my mind, to others it's a 2 way street. :)
I love my new house.It's so quiet here. Still unpacking boxes. Trying to locate things.
Our dogs and cat are adjusting extremely well. They love their new racetrack in the house. Multiple terrains. From running on carpet to racing into the kitchen that has pebble stone flooring.Awesome to them, extremely funny for me watching them try to put on the brakes. Who needs Tv when pets are more entertainment?
Well, anyways time to get back to settling in. A girl just has to shop till she drops. It's the law! :)

P.s. The new layout of the forum looks fantastic. Great job! :)
Thanks to all who made it easy for me to get back into here. Much appreciated. I know it was a lot of work.

Munky.

Navigating around the site?
What does the alerts bell mean?
I've clicked on it. But can't read what was posted.

Navigating around the site?
What does the alerts bell mean?
I've clicked on it. But can't read what was posted.
When you click on the bell, you should see a list of reactions to a post(s) of yours. If someone likes a post or replies, etc. If there is a response there will be a little number attached to the bell.

I have one that looks exactly like that, but it is grey. We don't use it in the shower though, but as a spot to set things in the bathroom. We had a a bench built in the shower when we remodeled a couple of years back. Love that bench! Love your seat too!

That's a cute little bench, @Kaneohegirlinaz. And a nicely sized shower!

I'm feeling a little bit like a bug trapped in a net right now.

20220927_080250.jpg
20220927_080822.jpg
The roofing crew has draped our entire house in heavy netting and canvas tarps while pulling the old shingles off. Going to be a really noisy place around here today.

@GinnyPNW DH loves the new addition to our master shower.
It's more of a balancing act for him, so it's best he sits down.
@Cooking Goddess I would have liked a bigger shower stall to accommodate a wheelchair, but we're not there yet, thankfully. Mom had a shower like that in California, but it was very tight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom