What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got back from the store a while ago after picking up the sub rolls and Cheese Whiz for my authentic style Philly Cheesesteaks tonight. Boy, that Whiz is hard to find. I had to ask someone and there it was, the last place I thought to look, in the dairy aisle with the real cheese :rolleyes:
I was getting nervous because the girl said that they were out of it last week :shock: I guess I live in a Cheese Whiz kind of town :LOL:

Spray cheese??? I don't know if you folks had Squeeze a Snak in the US, but I used to love that stuff. It would have been killer on a cheesesteak.

i prefer wit raw onions when i can get them, and on garlic bread if possible.

alix, i never heard of squeeze a snack.

I'm not keen on raw onions, unless they are in a taco with sour cream. Something about sweet raw onions and sour cream... mmmm....
Anyway, I remember a cheese kind of snack back when I was a kid. It came out about the time of the aerosol cheese spread. It came in something like a chub of sausage, all plastic wrapped up, it had a small plastic cap in the middle and you had to cut an X in it with a knife to get the cheese to come out all pretty... What a PITB that stuff was to use. I swear the last third was tossed into the garbage. Nice cheddar flavor though, not as creamy as the spray cheese.

I'm not keen on raw onions, unless they are in a taco with sour cream. Something about sweet raw onions and sour cream... mmmm....
Anyway, I remember a cheese kind of snack back when I was a kid. It came out about the time of the aerosol cheese spread. It came in something like a chub of sausage, all plastic wrapped up, it had a small plastic cap in the middle and you had to cut an X in it with a knife to get the cheese to come out all pretty... What a PITB that stuff was to use. I swear the last third was tossed into the garbage. Nice cheddar flavor though, not as creamy as the spray cheese.

That was squeeze a snak! Oh how I used to love that stuff. It was a special treat when Mom bought it for us. Ah, memories.

Alix said:
That was squeeze a snak! Oh how I used to love that stuff. It was a special treat when Mom bought it for us. Ah, memories.

Loved Squeez a Snak!

If I remember right there was even a hickory bacon flavor.

48 hours of hiccups! A real pain in the chest!

Holy Smokes! I just finished with 2 whole days and nights of hiccups.:mad:

Terrible ones that made my chest hurt. Now that they are gone, I feel like that famous little alien tried to crawl out of my chest and made it sore as can be. Woke with the hiccups and went to bed with them. Man oh man, am I glad that's over!:wacko::rolleyes:

Terrible ones that made my chest hurt. Now that they are gone, I feel like that famous little alien tried to crawl out of my chest and made it sore as can be. Woke with the hiccups and went to bed with them. Man oh man, am I glad that's over!:wacko::rolleyes:

so sorry, tim, for your ordeal. that's an unnaturally long time to have the hiccups. how did they finally end? any idea what caused the whole thing? i imagine you tried all the various methods we use to get rid of the hiccups. god how did you even sleep? can your doctor help in a situation such as this? hope your aches are soon gone and the hiccups too, for good. take care, tim....:)

Holy Sh*$, Timothy!! I can relate though, I get them maybe once a year and they stay for days sometimes. I am so sorry! The bummer is, ALLLLLLLLLLLL of the wives tales I have ever heard NEVER work, not a one. My doc gave me muscle relaxers, all that did was slow 'em down, lol.

As for what I am doing, a whole lot of nothing. . .didn't have a single trick or treater, not a one. SO, having kit kats minis for dinner, lol, and awaiting a fun day at the hospital tomorrow.

so sorry, tim, for your ordeal. that's an unnaturally long time to have the hiccups. how did they finally end? any idea what caused the whole thing? i imagine you tried all the various methods we use to get rid of the hiccups. god how did you even sleep? can your doctor help in a situation such as this? hope your aches are soon gone and the hiccups too, for good. take care, tim....:)

I woke up this morning and they were gone! I guess I was just so worn out that I was able to fall asleep. I woke several times from hiccuping.

I don't know if The Doc could do anything or not. I guess I just outlasted them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom