Wednesday's dinner - 8/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying some new things today. Crock Pot things...so I can do other things! This morning, I put Chicken with Gravy in one CP and a batch of CP Mashed Potatoes in the other CP. Cross your fingers for me! I'll likely steam some frozen peas...and it will be almost like walking thru the cafeteria line, of olden days? That's the hope. Comfort food made easy!

I've got a loaf of "Soft Egg Bread" in the bread machine, should be ready in time for dinner too. For later, I've made 2 batches of ice cream too. Caramel for one and Super Chocolate is the other. If DH is up to ice cream today, after his midnight raid on the fridge last night!? :LOL:

Nothing special tonight, leftover chicken, leftover rice. A bit of Lee&Perrin's on the rice, all chased with tice milk. It filled the belly. Lunch is when I ate veggies.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I have not been happy with the last couple of Chinese takeout dinners. Well you know the old adage "if you want it done right you have to do it yourself". LOL! Well I did. Very tasty shrimp and vegetables with rice. Might have been a little heavy handed with the chili paste...

IMG_20220810_213504818_HDR.jpg

Mini wagon wheel pasta topped with meat sauce, parmigiano reggiano & pecorino romano cheeses.

wagon_wheels_meat_sauce_081022_img_9924-jpg.51934

i'm trying some new things today. Crock pot things...so i can do other things! This morning, i put chicken with gravy in one cp and a batch of cp mashed potatoes in the other cp. Cross your fingers for me! I'll likely steam some frozen peas...and it will be almost like walking thru the cafeteria line, of olden days? That's the hope. Comfort food made easy!

I've got a loaf of "soft egg bread" in the bread machine, should be ready in time for dinner too. For later, i've made 2 batches of ice cream too. Caramel for one and super chocolate is the other. If dh is up to ice cream today, after his midnight raid on the fridge last night!? :LOL:

IMG_6664 (2).jpg

Planned over lasagna, a peach, strawberry nice-cream with raspberry puree/jam and cocoa nibs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom