Wednesday's Dinner - 6/8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
Mussels and Chopped Clams in a Tomato-Garlic Butter Sauce,
over #8 Spaghetti...

Spaghetti with Mussels 6-8-22.jpg

Mr bliss is having a large salad with carrot slaw and tomato dressing and potatoes, mushroom gravy, and baked beans. I'm having potato wedges with a buffalo mustard hot sauce and oat-fruit cookies.

We ordered from our favourite Greek resto. I had lamb chops. DH had the oregano seasoned chicken breast. We both had garlic bread, rice pilaf, roast potatoes, and salad.

I hadn't made this dish in awhile ...

IMG_1738.jpg

Italian Sausage and Rapini (aka Broccoli Rabe) over Whole Grain Penne pasta,
beautiful Italian Bread and a glass (or three) of White Wine... YUM!!
I have enough leftover for another serving ... thinking I might take it over to Mom, but then again :rolleyes:

I made veggie-laden salads (three greens, black beans, black and green olives, celery, cukes, radishes, tomatoes) with a little prosciutto and hard cooked eggs added. I made mine bigger and added my leftover broasted chicken for a full on dinner salad. Himself finished the chicken and potatoes on the side. No photo because it basically looked like a pile of stuff.

I made veggie-laden salads (three greens, black beans, black and green olives, celery, cukes, radishes, tomatoes) with a little prosciutto and hard cooked eggs added. I made mine bigger and added my leftover broasted chicken for a full on dinner salad. Himself finished the chicken and potatoes on the side. No photo because it basically looked like a pile of stuff.

:LOL:

A delicious looking pile of stuff, I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom