Wednesday's Dinner - 10/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
Linguini with Calamari
in a Sriracha-Marinara Sauce

Linguini with Calamari 10-12-22.JPG

I didn't feel like cooking tonight, so I ordered a burger and onion rings from Cook Out. .5 cup of chocolate chip cookie dough and a walk for dessert.

Grocery delivery today and DH has done something to his heel and too much walking makes it worse. Up and down stairs is worse. So, I brought in the groceries and put them away. We used the intercom on our cordless phone, so I wouldn't have to write down the items as I unloaded them. I just told DH and he ticked them off on the electronic receipt. But, that exhausted.

So, we had frozen pizzas for supper. I knew I would be tired, so they were in that grocery order. They were okay. I think it will be quite a while before we want frozen pizzas again. But, it wasn't awful.

Our heat has arrived again, so we had a pasta salad and bruschetta with olive tapinade. I am so anxious to cook stews, hot dinners, and soups! Perhaps next month. . . .

A storm and some tornadoes went through, and a squall line, and we met some friends at a sheltered picnic table near and river and lake....and it rained. But as we were leaving, the sun came out and it was beautiful. We had a picnic lunch and we're eating more of that tonight.

Picnic lunch salads: spinach rice w/chickpeas, roasted hubbard squash w/maple syrup, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, carrot slaw, peach salsa, red beans, tofu baked w/hoisin sauce, dill beans, lemon hummus dressing and green goddess dressing. Apple slices and date paste.

We live like kings with a lunch like that.

Granddaughter has a Cheerleading session - she gets 3/4 lessons as a try out to see if she likes. Think she may join up ...LOL!
Meant I left without my supper, finished off the last of the Leek Gratin, some Lemon herb rice, last of the Proscuitto/Pancetta curled up on top. Couple of Olives stuffed with garlic and a Baby Bel.
I am very stuffed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom