Veal Rolls TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
This is so tasty, we just love it.
You need about a pound of veal cutlets pounded super thin. salt and cracked black pepper. about 4 very thin slices of prosciutto, 2 tab. Parm fresh grated, 2-3 tab. fresh fine chopped Italian parsley, 1-2 Ta. evoo 2-tab. butter 1/4 cup dry white wine,1/4 c. chicken broth. Sprinkle the veal on both sides with salt and pepper. Lay a slice or prosciutto on each piece of the veal sprinkle with the cheese,then parsley Roll the cutlets and pin with wooden toothpick so they hold closed In a med skillet heat the evoo and 1 tab. of the butter add the rolls and brown on all sides. about 10 min. Transfer rolls to warm plate keep warm. Add the wine to saute pan along with the chicken broth,over high heat scrape browned bits til liquid turns to syrup add the rest of the butter then pour over the rolls serve immediately.Nice with sauted mushroom over the top or off to the side. Marsala (sweet) is great instead of just dry white wine..
kadesma:yum:

Saltam Boca , I think in Italian, with a leaf of Basil..

sorry for my spelling.. I speak Spanish Un Pocito, but no Italian..

I have a German Recipe, but it is quite different!

Eric, Austin Tx.

Saltam Boca , I think in Italian, with a leaf of Basil..

sorry for my spelling.. I speak Spanish Un Pocito, but no Italian..

I have a German Recipe, but it is quite different!

Eric, Austin Tx.
I don't speak Italian use to be able to understand it and spoke some French then my parents thought it was so CUTE to get me to speak to people til I caught on the game I then refused to open my mouth. What a shame...Any way Veal rolls it is. why don't you post your recipe. We could see the differences and compare.
kades...don't worry about your spelling I wouldn't know the difference anyway.:LOL:

Kadesma: Saltimbocca Means To Leap Into The Mouth

:yum: Sounds delicous Kades ... Thanks for posting ... I prepare Saltimbocca from time to time too ...

We also enjoy Involtini di Melanzane, Rolls with Eggplant, Bufala di Mozzarella and Proscuitto di Parma.

Have a nice Sunday,
Ciao, Margi

Delicious Kades :chef:

This is so tasty, we just love it.
You need about a pound of veal cutlets pounded super thin. salt and cracked black pepper. about 4 very thin slices of prosciutto, 2 tab. Parm fresh grated, 2-3 tab. fresh fine chopped Italian parsley, 1-2 Ta. evoo 2-tab. butter 1/4 cup dry white wine,1/4 c. chicken broth. Sprinkle the veal on both sides with salt and pepper. Lay a slice or prosciutto on each piece of the veal sprinkle with the cheese,then parsley Roll the cutlets and pin with wooden toothpick so they hold closed In a med skillet heat the evoo and 1 tab. of the butter add the rolls and brown on all sides. about 10 min. Transfer rolls to warm plate keep warm. Add the wine to saute pan along with the chicken broth,over high heat scrape browned bits til liquid turns to syrup add the rest of the butter then pour over the rolls serve immediately.Nice with sauted mushroom over the top or off to the side. Marsala (sweet) is great instead of just dry white wine..
kadesma:yum:

Back
Top Bottom