Tuesday's Dinner - 10/4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cottage pie with leftover prime rib from a dinner out, carrots, mushrooms, onion, garlic and green beans. Browned mashies on top.

20221004_173417.jpg

Today was produce basket delivery, so an easy supper was in order. Since we didn't have a chance to order Greek food last Friday, we ordered it today, the first day the resto was open again. We ordered:
Bad Boy Mixed Grill:
Grilled Chicken Oregano, 2 Lambchops, and 1 pork shoulder stick, comes with Porte Grecque salad, rice pilaf, green lemon oregano potatoes, and toasted garlic bread.
We also had an order of loukanika, a really nice Greek sausage. We almost finished all of that food, there is some rice pilaf in the fridge now. That meal was really, really good.

We packed up dinner and brought it to a friend's home to eat together. Roasted root veggies-potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, vegan turkey slices, green beans, mushroom gravy. Red bean brownies.

I had DQ chicken strip basket with gravy and we had ordered a log roll cake for my birthday so I had some of that. Tony was working but we went out Sunday night for dinner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom