Trader Joe's products you have tried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Found this at Trader Joe's. It says use 1 - 1 for vanilla extract. But the paste has sugar in it. It tastes pretty good. I will try it when I do a test run of mini cheesecake bites.

trader-joes-vanilla-bean-paste.jpg

IMG_2313.JPG
Oh my gravy all over my two scoop rice (that's OMG! in my world) !!!!
Go.Now.And.Buy.This!!!
Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spread
As the labels say, it's sweet & savory.
I gave it a taste as I was putting half into another small Mason jar to share with my Mother.
YUM!
I simply whacked off a piece of Sharp Cheddar Cheese, gave it a dunk in a little dish of this heavenly spread/jelly/jam/condiment ... WOW!!!
There's little chunks of Pumpkin in there too.
I'm trying this tomorrow on a toasted English Muffin, with of course some butter, because just about anything tastes good with butter.
I am also going back to TJ's tomorrow to buy MORE!

Stopped a Trader Joe's for cheese, spinach, and salad greens yesterday. I spied these at check out, and had to try them. They are fantastic!
Four flavors of chocolate coating. I will try to get back to pick up a few more, but with luck they are “seasonal” and will be out of stock till next year.
They are also available from Amazon.
Found this description on Amazon:
About this item
Made with 100% Arabica beans from Brazil, these Trader Joe’s Coffee Lover’s Espresso Beans come in a variety of colors that also happen to individually evoke a different style of coffee
The black ones are covered in rich, dark chocolate, bringing to mind a deep, dark mocha; The lighter brown ones, covered in milk chocolate, capture the essence of cappuccino
The tan-colored beans give an impression of caramel latte, and the white, speckled ones are all about smooth coffee and cream

41VCLnGoeOL.jpg

K-Girl, I'm with you. We tried fried ravioli when we spent a week with friends who lived in St. Louis...41 years ago. Apparently they were "invented" there. Not impressed. Tried them again last fall when our favorite pizza joint added them to the menu. Still not impressed.

ugh, Larry, to me it doesn't even sound better! Why would someone want to bread a dough? and then fry it when we are supposedly trying to get away from fried foods?
When I hear the word Ravioli I think of beautiful soft pillowy morsels filled with... something. Not something hard, chewy or crunchy as if the pan went dry and burnt the dough

No, I understand that CG. It's just looking at them like that, it's what I immediately think of.
And what is the point of deep frying them if not to make them at least a little bit crispy? You certainly don't want them soggy! LOL.

Living out in the boonies and not really enjoying cities anymore, I've never gone to a Trader Joe's or a Whole Food store. Next time we travel, it will have to be an outing to visit one!

LOL, I hear yuh blissful! A wonderful day's excursion for me (while on the farm) was to travel to a centre.... Walmart, Big Box Grocer, Michael's, Hardware.... man I was in heaven!
and not even all those at the same time, my back can't take the concrete floors, so maybe once every 2 weeks?

Back
Top Bottom