Tonight's supper for Dimanche, le 16ieme de Avril

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
Ok, so the lessons are ending. Don't want anyone to figure out I really don't speak much Quebecois or French.

So a one pan chicken dinner of sweet potato wedges, tomato, shallot (a little clove of garlic I found) with a good sprinkle of Italian seasoning, S n P, all stuck on with OO. tres yummy!
20230416_175804.jpg

Well, that was ssooooo good. And I think my tummy looks just like that cat on my dinner plate. :)

20230416_181916.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, medtran - what a spread! :king: you did a royal job there!
Thanks, but it really wasn't much work and I spread it out over the day. Water kimchi has been fermenting on counter and then refrigerator for almost a week. The slaw and bean sprout salad take just a few minutes each to put together. I've been sprouting the mung beans myself the last few times I've used them so just had to rinse them off, didn't have to pick through them. The macaroni salad took just a few more minutes than it took to cook the pasta, and I cut all the vegetables for everything while the pasta was cooking. That just left the marinade to put together and cut up the chicken to marinate after it thawed enough to cut.

Last edited:
dragn, dragn, there ya go breaking the rules. "The language of this forum is English". What a rebel! :LOL:

I put aside some mashed potatoes for potato patties. Made them today as part of "breakfast for supper", along with breakfast sausages, and scrambled eggs with spring onions, mushrooms, and Kerrygold Skellig Cheddar cheese.
20230416_195533.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom