Supper Tuesday, 5-2-2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spaghetti and meatballs.

I had to share a meatball with the pugs. Today is their flea and tick tablet day. Arwin gobbles hers down. Strider doesn't and is a huge PITA when it comes to pill giving, think greased wiggling piglet. If we are out and about, I will pick up a plain cheeseburger for them and hide it in a piece for Strider but today was a stay at home day. Found out meatballs work quite well too.
20230502_182604.jpg

I'm dealing with postdrome from yesterday's migraine, so we ordered from Thai Express. The stir fry with beef was quite good. DH enjoyed his pad Thai with chicken. I had hoped to be able to heat some pork & coriander dumplings and do a quick stir fry of some vegis, but I wasn't really up for even that small an effort.

More Pepin!

I added a few sliced mushrooms with the chicken.

His recipes from his cooking at home videos are easy to follow and delicious. He doesn't make it overly complex or give too long a list of ingredients. I also like that he says to let the grocery store be your sous-chef. He'll use frozen pearl onions or cheese that's already shredded or store bought chicken stock.

His recipes from his cooking at home videos are easy to follow and delicious. He doesn't make it overly complex or give too long a list of ingredients. I also like that he says to let the grocery store be your sous-chef. He'll use frozen pearl onions or cheese that's already shredded or store bought chicken stock.
IMO these little easy-to-follow videos using everyday ingredients are his most important work.

I had veggie brown basmati with curry, greens, mushrooms, and eggplant. Mr bliss had a meal sized salad, caesar dressing, home canned veggie bean soup with fresh made WW toast.

I made a highlander bread which was rolled oats with half nuts and seeds, no yeast, and I didn't have a sourdough starter. It's a hard loaf I can slice in 1/4th inch slices. Very chewy, rich (in natural fats) compared to what we usually have. Very satisfying plain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom