Sunday, June 4, 2023, are you eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
We had Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches.

20230604_190659.jpg

I'm making a stir-fry with kung pao sauce (purchased, but not bad!). I've chopped ginger, garlic, onion, mushrooms, carrots, celery, red bell, bok choy...whatever I had in the fridge got chopped, oh, yeah, chicken too! There will be a pot of Jasmine rice too. Gotta chop up some peanuts now. Yum!

Now that it's grilling season, I can get my favourite brand of hotdogs again. They are also called smoked pork sausages. They are from Les Viandes Bio de Charlevoix. Pricey, but so good.

That's what we had for supper. Too bad the grill is rusted out and we need a new one, so I fried the 'dogs. I served dill pickles and coleslaw with them.

We were planning to go out to dinner for my birthday this evening, but I had a bad headache this afternoon and didn't feel up to it. We'll go tomorrow. In the meantime, DH made dinner. He's been getting better at it with all the health problems I've had lately.

So tonight's dinner was lemon risotto (with a little coaching from me), breaded shrimp in the air fryer and Panera squash soup that a neighbor brought us when I came home from the hospital in March (we had frozen it). Carrot cake and bourbon-caramel ice cream for dessert.
20230604_203821.jpg

20230604_213938~2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom