"Sometimes you feel like a nut...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Almond Joy or Mounds?

• I always "feel like a nut" - Almond Joy each time

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Never "nutty" - Mounds only

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'm good with either

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Wish I could pick milk chocolate without an almond or dark with almond. *sigh*

• Coconut candy? Not for me!

• Total voters
I'll look around for it. If yes, and I can get both, I will sacrifice my health, get both and do a taste test to see which is actually better.

I'll even do it twice/thrice if I have to.

No, no, don't thank me. You are all worth the sacrifice.

Dragn, you are cracking me up.

I have never noticed the dark chocolate one. But, I prefer milk chocolate. It's not bitter and I really prefer the mouthfeel. So, I don't tend to notice dark chocolate.

Found them at Walmart!

Both Dark and Milk. Also mint, burnt Almond, Toffee, Peanut Butter and Cookies, Whole Nut and another I've never heard of "Flake".

So there yuh go. Gonna be busy for a while, might need some help scraping me off the ceiling later.

Just gonna grab my purse and head off to Wally's World

Found them at Walmart!

Both Dark and Milk. Also mint, burnt Almond, Toffee, Peanut Butter and Cookies, Whole Nut and another I've never heard of "Flake".

So there yuh go. Gonna be busy for a while, might need some help scraping me off the ceiling later.

I'm curious to read your reactions. Be sure to check the label for where they are made.

I'll look around for it. If yes, and I can get both, I will sacrifice my health, get both and do a taste test to see which is actually better.

I'll even do it twice/thrice if I have to.

No, no, don't thank me. You are all worth the sacrifice.

:LOL::LOL:

Found them at Walmart!

:ROFLMAO:

I'm curious to read your reactions. Be sure to check the label for where they are made.

+1 !!

Well, I've now tested them... multiple times (and yes, I'm waddling now, :ermm:)

Cadbury does make in Canada, but I can't say that other countries it is available in, does not make it there. The whole shebang is Mondelez International, with Mondelez Canada in Toronto. You could remember the name Kraft, anyone?

Both Milk and Dark chocolate is available at Wally's. Found Milk at $ $tore, but not the dark.

It seems (at least to me) that the milk has more raisins than the dark. Both have about the same of the nuts.

Choices are strictly dependant on which chocolate is your favourite, Milk or Dark. and both melt in your hand as well as your mouth, :rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom