Simple recipe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you freeze, you will have to freeze the balls individually on a sheet pan and then bag for storage. Otherwise, you will have a huge mass.

Or, you can go ahead and form into patties and separate with squares of parchment or wax paper, bag and freeze.
I was planning on following the advice to make the patties, cook them, and then freeze them.

I was planning on following the advice to make the patties, cook them, and then freeze them.
You still will need to separate them.

I used to partially cook then freeze to make breakfast go quicker for DH and DD. They would use either the microwave, DD, or the stove, DH, to finish cooking their sausage and then cook their egg(s).

I used wax paper at first and it does okay, but parchment and butcher paper (which I forgot to mention previously) work better. The stack with waxed paper doesn't come apart as easily as the others after freezing.

All you need is a burger press that will make both full size burgers and sliders ($14.99 American at Amazon), and some butcher paper squares ($5.99, also at Amazon) to put in between before freezing.

41GNAu3HSqL._AC_US75_.jpg
51ewkDeJsBL._AC_US75_.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom