Shrimp Fettuccini

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roxy

Senior Cook
Shrimp Fettuccini/Cheesebread/Salad:

I didn’t have the seasoning in a package so made the seasoning listed below.

I doubled the recipe below. I didn’t have enough Parmesan Cheese so I used some Shredded Mozzarella Cheese to make up the difference! If you want spice, you can season the shrimp with Creole Seasoning/Cajun Seasoning/your favorite Seasoning or the Seasoning I will post here. I seasoned it with the spice posted below after I plated it! If you make the sauce, start out with the amount of heavy cream listed and just add to it to get the thickness you want! It all depends on how many shrimp you are using! The sauce did thicken up in the refrigerator overnight, just so you know! I liked it better that way! Served cheese bread and salad with it.

Alfredo Sauce For Fettuccini Or Seafood Fettuccine:

1/2 Cup Butter
2 Cups Heavy Cream
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese Or Asiago Cheese
***I Used Part Parmesan & Mozzarella Cheese Because I Didn’t Have Enough Parmesan
1 Clove Garlic, Pressed
***I Just Dumped Some Christopher Ranch Minced Garlic In
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Fresh Parsley

In a Dutch Oven, combine butter and heavy cream. Simmer this for about 10 minutes, until nice and warm. Add the Parmesan and garlic. Simmer this for 15-20 minutes on low until Cheese is melted and flavors have melded.

Remove from heat and use on cooked fettuccine or your favorite pasta. Garnish with more Parmesan Cheese, fresh ground black pepper and parsley. I sprinkled it with Parmesan Cheese from a can, parsley and seasoning that is mentioned below.

You can make seafood fettuccine by adding scallops and/or shrimp to the sauce when the cheese is melted and continue to cook on low until the seafood is done to your liking. I just used fresh shrimp from Albertson’s! Don’t cook shrimp too long or it will get tough!

When seafood is done, pour this creamy sauce over fettuccine or your favorite pasta. I used fettuccine. Toss gently until all pasta is coated.

After you plate it, garnish with more Parmesan, freshly ground black pepper and parsley.

I used Parmesan Cheese from a container, parsley and the seasoning below:

Mexican Seasoning Blend:

2 Tablespoons Ground Cumin
2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
2 Tablespoons Paprika
2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
***I Used Dried Oregano Leaves Because That Is What I Had
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
2 Teaspoons Cayenne

Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container; refrigerate.

***I save empty seasoning shakers and use them to store homemade seasonings.

Use in tacos, fajitas, chili, or as a Mexican Flavored Rub for chicken, pork or beef.

Use this when you grill pork steaks, etc.

Cheesebread:

Buy a loaf of garlic bread that is already buttered with garlic to make it easy to make.

Slice bread into serving slices.

Sprinkle Romano Shredded Cheese on top of bread slices and then sprinkle some Shredded Mozzarella cheese; sprinkle some Fairy Dust on top.

***This picture just has Mozzarella Cheese on it. I like it better using Romano Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese.

Put cheese bread in baking dish and bake at 325 degrees until cheese is melted. Sometimes I let the cheese get a little brown on top.

Fairy Dust:

Depending on how big the shaker is that you are using, you may have to adjust measurements. I use an empty large Parmesan Cheese Shaker so I know for sure it will fit without making a mess.

1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese-(From A Shaker)
4 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
2 Tablespoons Oregano
1 Tablespoon Onion Salt
***Sometimes I Use Less, Start With Less, Taste It & Then Add More If You Want

Put all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir.

Put fairy dust in a shaker container and keep it by the stove for convenience.

.***Can Use This To Sprinkle
On Top Of Sauces & I Love To Sprinkle It On Top Of Popcorn.

Attachments

• A798D48A-A573-496E-8917-76FC9DF6DC84.jpeg
    A798D48A-A573-496E-8917-76FC9DF6DC84.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom