Sausage Stuffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like you didn't grind the meat to a mush. They will have a nice texture.

They remind me of my DIL's father's homemade sausages. You can see the little pieces of fat throughout them. Great job Frank and Kathleen. :chef::chef:

Oooh! I want a walk-in refrigerator and utility room when we upgrade our galley kitchen. Maybe if we can get the yard to stretch some....:LOL:

If the yard won't stretch, then get an L shape utility room and walk-in fridge. Maybe hubby will buy that land next door for you for Christmas. You will be the only one with an L shaped utility room and fridge. Then all your neighbors will come and oooh and aaah about it. Maybe they will get an S shaped utility room. There are 26 letters in the alphabet. You could start a whole new trend in kitchen design.

There is a solution for every problem. You just have to search for it.

I have lost my mind. :LOL::LOL:

Sounds like you're lucky enough to have a kitchen that's fully enclosed (a separate room).

No heater in the kitchen, except for the stove, you open the door and the outside is in...it's a stairwell and a parking lot. Using it as a chiller only works in the winter.:LOL:

I just open the kitchen door...:rolleyes:

That solution only works for part of the year. :LOL:

If the yard won't stretch, then get an L shape utility room and walk-in fridge. Maybe hubby will buy that land next door for you for Christmas. You will be the only one with an L shaped utility room and fridge. Then all your neighbors will come and oooh and aaah about it. Maybe they will get an S shaped utility room. There are 26 letters in the alphabet. You could start a whole new trend in kitchen design.

There is a solution for every problem. You just have to search for it.

I have lost my mind. :LOL::LOL:

My neighbor's would call the homeowner's association who would come out and threaten to sue me for architectural vandalism. LOL. I actually got that threat once before! :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom