Saturday dinner, February 11, 2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Roasted, marinated red and yellow bell peppers with onions, and marinated mushrooms.
20230211_171220.jpg

Burrata and heirloom cherry tomatoes with a drizzle of reduced balsamic.
20230211_171444.jpg

On my own, so snacking. I fried the leftover spaghettini from yesterday. I had ham on crisp rye bread. I made some cold tomato and cucumber soup and had a couple of crackers with that. And a hard cooked egg. For the past few days I have been having a craving for devilled eggs. So, I decided to hard steam some eggs so I can make those devilled eggs. Of course, today, I don't have a craving for them.

On my own, so snacking. I fried the leftover spaghettini from yesterday. I had ham on crisp rye bread. I made some cold tomato and cucumber soup and had a couple of crackers with that. And a hard cooked egg. For the past few days I have been having a craving for devilled eggs. So, I decided to hard steam some eggs so I can make those devilled eggs. Of course, today, I don't have a craving for them.
I can:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: relate to that as I did it just 2 weeks ago!

Although I actually made waffles yesterday morning, and even baked some bread but by supper I was exhausted so another supper of Ginger Ale, cheese and crackers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom