Quick and Easy Healthy Breakfast for Office Ladies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elaine.T

Assistant Cook
There are a lot of busy office ladies complaining they do not know what are the healthy food pairing for forming a healthy nutrition breakfast. Some also complaining not enough time to prepare the breakfast.
So what actually the office ladies all are hoping to have for breakfast? What are the requirement and wish?
They want it fast, immediate in getting the breakfast done, easy to digest, since food that is hard to digest will cause uneasiness throughout the day job and job productivity will be reduced also. They also wish to have the breakfast serve hot.

In order to full fill all the above requirement here is a quick tip in preparing the healthy breakfast with healthy thick soup with milk.

1. Select any any vegetables like corn, mushroom, tomato, pumpkin, potato, spinach or any other rich nutrition vegetables, wash, drain and cut into cube size then put inside a slow cooker pot.
2. Add in proportional water or 1 cup of water and 1 cup of milk. Put to stew with automatic heating setting.
3. Pour out onto a bowl or container and add a dash of salt, coriander powder and pepper powder before serve it. If you like it to be thicker or richer, add in some more warm milk.

May I suggest a different breakfast? Your breakfast sounds healthy, but I don't think I would want it personally.

Why not put a cup of oatmeal for each person into a crockpot, and add two cups water per one cup oatmeal. Add in any combination of: dried fruit, such as raisins, chopped dates, chopped prunes, cranberries, pecans or walnuts, fresh fruit such as blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, peaches, cherries, chopped apples, etc. Feel free to toss in some spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, ginger -- fresh grated ginger is awesome -- or you can get candied ginger. Optionally, add a couple of tablespoons of brown sugar per cup of oatmeal. Allow this mixture to cook in your crockpot overnight, and bring it in for the ladies. This is a well-known, well-loved breakfast, and it should be plenty easy to digest.

Thanks froggythefrog!
I have just learnt another quick easy breakfast from you, thanks a lot!
Ginger is good for health especially take it fresh in the morning, it really helps to build a better stomach.

Thanks, Elaine! I appreciate your kind response to my response which I realized later might come across as rude.

I agree with you on ginger: it adds a lot of flavor, settles your stomach, and is anti-inflammatory. :)

One of my favorite summer breakfasts: mixing together fresh in season fruit (melon, strawberries, etc) or frozen fruit (mixed berries) the night before with a little sugar, fresh lemon juice and a bit of lemon zet. Then the next morning server over vanilla yogurt or cottage cheese.

Want some crunch, try topping with ganola cereal.

May I suggest a different breakfast? Your breakfast sounds healthy, but I don't think I would want it personally.

Why not put a cup of oatmeal for each person into a crockpot, and add two cups water per one cup oatmeal. Add in any combination of: dried fruit, such as raisins, chopped dates, chopped prunes, cranberries, pecans or walnuts, fresh fruit such as blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, peaches, cherries, chopped apples, etc. Feel free to toss in some spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, ginger -- fresh grated ginger is awesome -- or you can get candied ginger. Optionally, add a couple of tablespoons of brown sugar per cup of oatmeal. Allow this mixture to cook in your crockpot overnight, and bring it in for the ladies. This is a well-known, well-loved breakfast, and it should be plenty easy to digest.

Now that sounds like my kind of breakfast. I like oatmeal but usually have a protein shake every morning.

Thanks, Elaine! I appreciate your kind response to my response which I realized later might come across as rude.

I agree with you on ginger: it adds a lot of flavor, settles your stomach, and is anti-inflammatory. :)

No worries froggythefrog, I like open and sincere comment, since we are here to share and discuss about cooking which I believe we all love about it. :LOL:

froggythefrog said:

I eat this for breakfast most mornings- it's very yummy!

If you have maple syrup, sub out the brown sugar for maple syrup and use Greek yogurt. Because I start work (from home, Thank goodness) between 3-4 a.m., I usually eat breakfast around 4 a.m. I like sticky black rice with papaya or mango, greek yogurt, or quinoa portridge (red quinoa) with fresh fruit, a bit of maple syrup, or a couple of FRESH eggs (boiled, scrambled, fried). I find eating protein in the morning keeps me going until lunch (around 8-9 a.m.) when I eat some more protein. I eat a light meal around noon and then nap, and then I eat veggies, fruit, and yogurt before I call it a day. Kind of backwards...I know, but it is working for me.

Last edited:
That was a wonderful breakfast this morning "froggythefrog" My husband and I loved it....waking up to a good solid oatmeal breakfast with dried apricots that look like they dehydrated, slice almonds, strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and a pinch of spices I make up of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, cardamom and mace. We didn't even need the good old Pure Canadian Maple Syrup.

Here's a cold muesli for 4
1 cups old fashioned oats
3 Tb slice almonds
2 Tb wheat germ
3 Tb cranberries
1 Tb dried apricots, diced
1 cup plain yogurt
1 cup milk
1 granny smith apple diced
Combine all ingredients and put in a covered container overnight. Add fruit before eating.

my favourite breakfasts Cereal Products. White Oats, Corn Flake, Rice Crispy and Choco Flakes are good for breakfasts because it iseasy and healthy breakfast

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom