Pullman, which to buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To me a Pullman is not a pullman unless it has a lid. IMHO and rectangular. However a lost lid still qualifies. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the tip. I've seen Temu pop up on my computer. Have also seen Aliexpress, thanks to Phaedra. I get lost in those places. Hard to maneuver in those rabbit holes.

To me a Pullman is not a pullman unless it has a lid. IMHO and rectangular. However a lost lid still qualifies. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the tip. I've seen Temu pop up on my computer. Have also seen Aliexpress, thanks to Phaedra. I get lost in those places. Hard to maneuver in those rabbit holes.
Agree--a lid is de rigueur.

Does anyone here have experience with Temu? I had a bit of a look at it and the prices are cheap. I had a look at some reviews. Some people were very pleased. Some people were really ticked off with them.

I've ordered from both. For what i ordered, not cooking gear, what I got was exactly what was advertised. They were sort of novelty items though, nothing high priced.

I will note this, however. The first order from AliExpress didn't come because of a problem at USPS. It got sent back even though my address was correct. I had paid with PayPal. I did get my money back eventually, but it took almost a month. So, next time I ordered with a CREDIT card, not debit, and got a virtual card number so I was protected. Both orders came without a problem.

All i can say is be prepared to spend some time on either site if you are lookkng for something.

Back
Top Bottom