Oven mitts versus towels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We usually have at least 2 towels out on the counter at any given Time ( sometimes 3 or 4). Im a self proclaimed slob ( and my wife agrees), so we're constantly cleaning things off the counter, floor, hands , walls .... We try to keep the floor separate from the other ones but it doesnt always work out that way. Depends on how much of a mess I made and where I made it.
I confess to doing a little 'sock mopping' with my old kitchen towels. :giggle:

The old ones look awful but they are always laundered in hot water with plenty of bleach and detergent.

I also use kitchen towels as clothing protectors with an old dental bib clip. ;)

1675411057516.png

Last edited:
Do dentists ever throw them out? I want some! LOL I scrounge a lot of stuff from the dentist. From old drill bits to 'explorers' and even have a little mirror.

Do dentists ever throw them out? I want some! LOL I scrounge a lot of stuff from the dentist. From old drill bits to 'explorers' and even have a little mirror.
usually not thrown out intentionally. Ether stolen, or accidentally thrown out by a new assistant. Ill keep you in mind if we're ever gong to toss any ;)

I seem to remember seeing those clippy looking things in an automotive store. I wonder why the mechanic uses them?

Back
Top Bottom