Official Dinner Thread for Friday the 21st©

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Tonight I retrieved a portion of pasta sauce with mushrooms and served that with spaghetti for tonight's dinner.
IMG_0462.jpeg

Last edited:
I had 2 hot dogs on buns and a salad. Dessert was .5 Costco blueberry muffin and a walk. I'm really enjoying my walks now, gives me time to clear my head and think.

Baby spinach, thin slice chicken breast, spinach dip, and mozzarella skillet. Buttered white rice on the side.

spinach_chicken_102122_2_IMG_0192.jpg

spinach_chicken_102122_3_IMG_0195.jpg

spinach_chicken_102122_4_IMG_0195.jpg

Tonight for supper I oven roasted some veggies with some Italian sausages on top. I made a romesco sauce to dress the veggies (carrots, celeriac, rutabugger, garlic scapes, and whole garlic cloves in their skins) and the wholewheat spaghettini. The veggies didn't really need the romesco sauce, they had loads of flavour just from being roasted with a bit of salt and EVOO. While we really like the romesco sauce, the spaghettini would probably have been better with an aglio e olio sauce with anchovy. I expect the leftover veg, sausage, pasta, and romesco sauce to show up in a "leftovers soup" within a few days.

Roasted Veggies and Italian Sausage.jpg

Roasted Veggies and Italian Sausage, Romesco Sauce, and Wholegrain Spaghettini.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom