My Favorite way to Eat Stonefruits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ROFLMAO:Thanks GG, but all I got from it was partial words and gibberish. At one point they had printed meth... something! and I thought 'naughty you! Larry!'

next time I tried, got a little more of the ingredients but then - so I'll forget it for now. heh heh... you've done all the work for me, and I thank you! :angel:

Edit:
Just tried CMT on GG's print-out. It worked! but still with my Grandma and bro..
so thanks again GG!

Last edited:
Google Lens has an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature.

STONE-COLD FRUIT SALAD

Recipe by Marian Isel Barragan of Marian Isel Wellness blog marianisal.com

Serves 4

For the Fruit Salad
3 or 4 peaches 3 or 4 apricots
3 or 4 plums*
1/4 C mint, finely chopped

For the Glaze
2 Tbs maple sugar crystals (or brown sugar)*
2 Tbs lemon juice

Note omit maple crystals or brown sugar if your sugar levels are high-it will taste just as good!

Cut fruit in half, remove pits, cut into small pieces and place in fruit bowl. Add mint In a separate bowl, whisk sugar and lemon juice. Toss with fruit. Garnish with additional mint leaves if you'd like. Serve at room temperature or place in freezer for 15-20 minutes for an extra cool treat. Enjoy!

Nutritional & Health Information

Peaches are a good source of Vitamins A, C and fiber.

Plums contain Vitamin C and other B Vitamins. Apricots are a rich source of beta carotene, iron and fiber. Mint freshens breath and acts as a digestive.

For over 30 years GrowNYC's Greenmarket staff, volunteers and farmers have been working together to promote regional agriculture, preserve farmland and ensure a continuing supply of fresh, local produce for all New Yorkers. To learn more about GrowNYC's Greenmarket, gardening, recycling and education programs, visit www.growNYC.org

As a non-profit, donations from supporters like you are vital to our continued success. To make a fully tax deductible contribution, please call 212 788 7900 or make a donation online.

Thanks, didn't realize there was an issue until after it was solved.

Quick tip for all the users of Copy Me That. If you want to grab a recipe from a page that has a lot of stuff that isn't a recipe, like a FB post, or a specific recipe on a page here on DC, highlight an ingredient in the recipe's ingredient list before clicking the CMT widget's icon.

I often have to do that to save recipes in other languages to CMT.

Last edited:
Oh, and CMT will let you choose which image from a page is saved with your recipe. I don't remember how it works, or if you have to wait until after you save the recipe or if you have to be editing the recipe.

:LOL:Larry... your picture came thru, just very small to read that's all.

taxy, thanks, Good tip. I'll try that. Hope it works for me as I like to copy a lot of recipes from here. Seems like CMT only works if it is the 'only' post of recipes. I hope it is not the purchased level for CMT?

edit: and I sort of like the picture it put there, don't think I'll change it. :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom