My Christmas presents to myself.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vinylhanger

Sous Chef
I picked these up just after Black Friday on an Amazon daily deal. I think I saved something like 35 bucks. One was a whopping 10 bucks, 20 or so off. They are very nice for being paring knives. Used the standard one today and I really like it.

I kind of have an addiction to kitchen knives. Especially paring/utility knives.

20181224_133608.jpg20181224_133558.jpg

I picked these up just after Black Friday on an Amazon daily deal. I think I saved something like 35 bucks. One was a whopping 10 bucks, 20 or so off. They are very nice for being paring knives. Used the standard one today and I really like it.

I kind of have an addiction to kitchen knives.​
Especially paring/utility knives.

Well, at least you didn't say "the voices told me to buy them." :ermm:

CD

Very nice, Vinyl! I especially love the wooden handled one. Beautiful design.

Merry Christmas!

I kind of have an addiction to kitchen knives. Especially paring/utility knives.

They are incredible! My Christmas gift I think it will be this, I'm not sure yet. What do they say
https://www.cuchilleriabarcelona.com/co-en-3706-ba-kai-shun-damask-knives-kai.html

Back
Top Bottom