Monday's Dinner - 8/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Breaded Shrimp (from Frozen) with Sauce,
Teriyaki Rice, Yellow Squash Pizza Rounds...

Shrimp, Air Fryer 8-15-22.jpg

My Monday was being far too Monday. I really didn't feel like doing anything. I tried to motivate myself to making something really easy for supper, but I didn't even have the motivation to put anything on the table. So, we ordered Mexican food. I had enchiladas with chicken and some roasted vegis. DH had a steak and chorizo burrito with a salad and Mexican rice. We really enjoyed that.

My Monday was being far too Monday...
That is so succinct, taxy! Fortunately, I had a Monday sort of day on Sunday.

I had defrosted some breakfast sausages so I could make stuffed acorn squash. Himself actually asked me to make breakfast for supper! Then again, he knew I have blueberries in the fridge. Pancakes! The scrambled eggs included fresh parsley and chives from the porch garden, and lots of cheddar cheese.

IMG_20220815_202720685_HDR.jpg

I fully felt wiped out, and achy, with a mild headache and muscle aches in my back after dialysis today. I had a breaded pork chop with behgies at the hospitsl cafeteria that was suprizingly tasty, and filling. So after a 4 hour nap, dinner was a tacito, and a cupcake. I drank some rice milk to rehydrate. Pretty mu dane, but satisfied my needs. On the plus side, the tacitoes were flour torttillas with the right amount of meat, and cheese filling, and mildly crispy from the oven. I'm thonling that tomorrows dinner could be nachos on crispy flour tortillas.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom