Monday supper 4-24-2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I made garden salads for us, then followed that up with lasagna from my freezer stash. Those rectangular Chinese take-out containers with the black bottom and clear top sure are nice for two servings of leftovers!

What did you end up with for supper on Monday night?

We ordered from the resto that makes the burrito bowls. DH had a burrito bowl and I had a quesadilla. I like that I can choose to have it on a whole wheat tortilla.

It was a very floppy quesadilla. It was a messy nuisance to eat. Then, I switched to knife and fork, from trying to pick it. That made a huge difference. It was quite tasty.

Nothing fancy here. I marinated some BS chicken thighs and grilled them. Mashed and beans as sides.

Photo - 1.jpeg

I made a couple of Ham & Cheese Quiche with Mushrooms. One for the freezer. Was very tasty! and not that difficult to put together.
Didn't take a pic but really, it looked just very similar to the Spinach Squares from the other day.

Still have another 1/2 kilo of spinach to create something with, :rolleyes: .
Here's something for inspiration for that spinach, a meal I made back in March: https://www.discusscooking.com/threads/sunday-march-19-2023-whats-on-your-plate.135975/post-1968109

Thanks taxy, I've made a note of it. Looks good!

Will someone please explain to me, :rolleyes: the reasonings/thoughts behind as to why I bought a kilo+ of spinach? and at the same time,:blush: another bunch of asparagus?
Both of which I am supposed to limit. :bangin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom