mobile food truck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SLOW SMOKIN BBQ

Assistant Cook
hello everyone hey just trying to get my catering rig going and would love to see what everyone has in there rig ,
stem table ? fridge,freezer ,sink, stove ,smoker, what else just kinda looking for some help and pictures would be great ker, what else just kinda looking for some help and pictures would be great

How you coming on the Health Nazi approved SS commercial commissary? That is the first step in the mobile roach coach bizness..least around these parts.

Inside: 3 sinks, 15 gal watwer heater, two microwaves,3 bay propane Steam table, Fridge, Pepsi Cooler, Outside Trauelson Commercial side by side reefer, trauelson upright Freezer...have some pics on the website if ya want to take a look...we differ in that we are stationary. Good Luck
dj

well i dont have to have ss on everything but im going to have as much as i can lol .thanks DJ i liked it wish there was more pics inside my truck is pretty big i have a 3x5 walk in fridge ,small freezer ,i bought i 77 model rv to rip apart to get tanks and hot water , everything i can out of it i bought new steam table 3 bay ,its all aluminum body

Back
Top Bottom