Mobile App shows "Access Denied"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
This has been a recurring issue since last week Friday (7-23-21). When I open the app, that message is displayed after waiting a minute or two. If I uninstall/install/log in, I can then usually gain access to DC. However, the next time I wake up my phone to play online, I get the same "Access Denied" message if I tap on DC. I then have to go through the same unistall, etc dance...or just open up my laptop. *le sigh*

I know I haven't been the only person with this issue, so it probably isn't operator error. :LOL: Anybody in charge know what is up with the app and if this issue is/will be resolved?

Thanks a bunch!

You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that helps.

I have, Janet, every day. Multiple times a day. I can access DC only one time, after I've deleted/reinstalled the app and signed it. After that, any new attempt to open DC greets me with the "Access Denied" notice.

What sort of device and operating system/version are you running? Info will help app developers narrow this down.

My phone is a Moto g6, Version 8.0.36, updated to 9 April, 2020.

My tablet is a Galaxy Tab A, Kernel version.

I hope I gave you usable information. I pecked around in my devices on my own. Anything more and I'll have to ask Himself, my personal Tech Support.

BTW, Got Garlic had mentioned issues with the app this weekend, too. I don't know if she's still having problems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom