Microwave Snack You Can Make In A Mug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice find Addie.

Especially good if cooking for 1 or not horrifically hungry .. super easy.

Thanks for bringing this to us !

I like to make a "French omelette"/soufflé in the microwave. One small ramekin or other MW safe container, one egg, one teaspoon of water. Melt a small amount of butter in the ramekin. Add the egg, water, and salt to taste. Beat it with a fork, but leave it "streaky". Nuke on max for about 45 seconds. It puffs up a bunch, but tends to fall back down when the MW turns off.

I had this with MWed bacon for breakfast yesterday.

Nice find Addie.

Especially good if cooking for 1 or not horrifically hungry .. super easy.

Thanks for bringing this to us !

I am one of those folks that will click on something that looks interesting and that leads to something else. Sort of daydreaming on the web. I come across a lot of interesting sites by doing that. :angel:

Addie said:
I am one of those folks that will click on something that looks interesting and that leads to something else. Sort of daydreaming on the web. I come across a lot of interesting sites by doing that. :angel:

Me too Addie.

I surf the web on my phone so I often "research" while I'm reading or watching a movie.

For instance I was watching Letters From Iwo Jima and was curious about the geography of the island and the historical characters.

I Googled it and gained a better understanding of what I was watching.

Thanks for the link Addie. I plan on putting it to good use.

Back
Top Bottom