Memorial Day Dinner - 5-30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lasagna, chocolate cake from the boys' birthday yesterday with the homemade ice cream. or maybe some watermelon - it is 95 F today... whew, just starting to go down.

Yesterday I grill smoked a rack of spare ribs on the Weber. We hardly ate any, so easy leftovers for dinner. Wrapped in foil, brushed with a little bbq sauce, the foil left open in the oven to re-glaze. Potato salad. Cast iron corn bread, this time fully wrapped in foil to warm. Sliced marinated compari tomatoes and cukes<< not leftover. Is ice cream with herheys chocolate sauce a leftover or not. I think it's not debatable.

I put some breads, cold cuts, cheeses, lettuce, mayo, mustards, and dolmades on the table. We made sandwiches and munched.

I cooked two NY Strip steaks via SV for SO and me and finished them on the charcoal chimney in the Weber. Medium for her and rare for me. Sides of mashed potato and green beans. Delicious!

IMG_0112.jpg

That IS a perfect steak, Andy. In this case, rare is well done.

Himself grilled the dogs, I made potato salad, cukes in sour cream, and heated a can of beans. There may be some sort of ice cream later.
IMG_20220530_203346448.jpg

potato wedges, cauliflower and squash 'wings' with sweet savory sauce, spinach and blanched mung bean sprouts seasoned with vinegar and S&P

Morrel mushroom & asparagus pizza

39817-albums1064-picture8924.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom