Low Histamine, low inflamatory, kosher, sugar free, egg free diet help needs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baking soda would need an acid. Baking powder is already a mixture. One of the ingredients is an acid, usually tartaric acid (cream of tartar).

Yes. Still looking into cream o tartar. Since i cannot do citris things. But i appreciate the recipe =^.^=

Haaa now it works right. I am back with pictures!!
1) 1st attempt at spelt flat bread
2) 3rd attempt, olive oil helps
3) cabbage and napa cabbage lamb wraps with leek carrot and rice noodle
4)1st try at a sauce, goat milk and spelt flour with seasonings om a spaghetti squash pell pepper onion and beef mix, with rice thins i later found out I cannot have
5) Hyssop and oregano Trout on top of red potatoes
6)Red potatoes, broiled chuck steak and Zucchini
7)oat meal with melon with Ginger honey tea
8) fried okra with new fancy recipe for roasted potatoes, since fries are off the menu
20210802_214745.jpg20210809_165134.jpg20210803_124928.jpg20210813_191753.jpg20210816_121928.jpg20210818_165140.jpg20210819_092820.jpg20210821_204107.jpg

Also 1st attempt at Millet flat bread. They ended up to sticky at first, then later became to dry and now just taste like excess flour20210821_210505.jpg

I'm curious if there is a site I Can look up what is in foods. For example I found out I cannot have coconut oil, possibly due to lipids. Is there a site i can look that up and find other foods that would have similar properties

Why don't you just enter the individual food into Wikipedia. They often break down the composition of various things. I just did Coconut Oil from your question and there were quite a few 'break-down' charts.

Why don't you just enter the individual food into Wikipedia. They often break down the composition of various things. I just did Coconut Oil from your question and there were quite a few 'break-down' charts.
That's a thought

Matnakash
Armenian flat bread.

1 pack dry yeast
½ tea spoon sugar
1 full + tea spoon salt
4-5 cups flour
2 cups warm water (not too hot, so not to kill yeast)
2-3 table spoon oil
Mix water, yeast and sugar till dissolved. Add salt and flour, mix well. The dough will still be sticky, cover the bowl with towel or plastic wrap and let it seat in a warm place for an hour. After that push the dough down and mix/ knead for a few minutes, let it rest and then rise again for another half an hour.
Poor the oil on the baking sheet you will use, drop the dough on top of it. Work it with your hands by pushing down. It should be somewhat oval in shape. Then with your fingers push down the border and the straight lines, it should not be more than an inch high. Let it proof for another 20 minutes or so. Brush the top with some water. Bake at 425 deg for about 20-25 minutes. Bread should come out to be about 10 inches wide and about 14 inches long, approximately.

Just skip the sugar.

Conney373, if you are looking at breaking down food items into fat/protein/carbs, and the vitamin and mineral content, breaking it down further into types of amino acids in the protein portions, and to the type of fat (omega 3/6, saturated, polyunsaturated etc). The USDA and other databases will give that kind of information, usually connected up with an application to do that. Cronometer.com is a free application on the internet, that accesses that database for items. Once you enter in an item, and the amount of the item, it gives you its breakdown. I hope that helps you.

Matnakash
Armenian flat bread.

1 pack dry yeast
½ tea spoon sugar
1 full + tea spoon salt
4-5 cups flour
2 cups warm water (not too hot, so not to kill yeast)
2-3 table spoon oil
Mix water, yeast and sugar till dissolved. Add salt and flour, mix well. The dough will still be sticky, cover the bowl with towel or plastic wrap and let it seat in a warm place for an hour. After that push the dough down and mix/ knead for a few minutes, let it rest and then rise again for another half an hour.
Poor the oil on the baking sheet you will use, drop the dough on top of it. Work it with your hands by pushing down. It should be somewhat oval in shape. Then with your fingers push down the border and the straight lines, it should not be more than an inch high. Let it proof for another 20 minutes or so. Brush the top with some water. Bake at 425 deg for about 20-25 minutes. Bread should come out to be about 10 inches wide and about 14 inches long, approximately.

Just skip the sugar.
Thank you
Though I cannot have yeast or wheat

Conney373, if you are looking at breaking down food items into fat/protein/carbs, and the vitamin and mineral content, breaking it down further into types of amino acids in the protein portions, and to the type of fat (omega 3/6, saturated, polyunsaturated etc). The USDA and other databases will give that kind of information, usually connected up with an application to do that. Cronometer.com is a free application on the internet, that accesses that database for items. Once you enter in an item, and the amount of the item, it gives you its breakdown. I hope that helps you.
Oh sweet thank you

Back
Top Bottom