Looking for help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rupam

Assistant Cook
Hi. I'm a newbie here, so kindly pardon my ignorance.

I'm an artist by profession, and I love food, so I decided to do something that fuses them together: a painted cookbook!

Well, I'm a passable cook, so I'm getting help with the recipes.

Now, the plan is to post recipes of my painted food. And even though it's very early to say anything, as even the website is under progress, I'm hoping if I get any guidance in terms of cookbooks dos and donts.

I think I'm asking, should I add something else, than say the food (painted) and its recipe?

I'm also thinking to make it like a blog, where people can interact easily, if they wish to share their experience.

Here's an example of the painted food, this was done as a test.
5fa367ab4df00da356f1162ad5de5dd2.jpg

(Oil paints on mylar)

I will definitely have more logical questions as the project progresses. I would ideally wish to invite you to the website, but it's not even up yet. That said, please feel free to check out the landing page. [emoji16]
You can also subscribe to the secret mailing list from there, to get notified and secret stuff and such.

Oh, and that's: BecauseFood.com

Thank you for your time!
-Rupam

PS: Speaking of the secret list, 'm also thinking allowing those who are in the list they get to send their recipes to be painted as well. Any more suggestions?

PPS: I want this to be of some value to the people, which is why your feedback is important. I'll update my progress as I go. Thank you all over again!

Hello and welcome here.
I really appreciate you work, its a fantastic idea to make a painting of the food. I will definitely share pictures of the food prepared by me in future.

Hello and welcome here.
I really appreciate you work, its a fantastic idea to make a painting of the food. I will definitely share pictures of the food prepared by me in future.

I’m curious. How did you come upon this thread since it is four years old? I don’t know if there was another post before yours that was deleted.

Back
Top Bottom